• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oh dear, someone else agrees.........

Smiverz

Yeah........we asked him too.

"Exeter eh?.....mmm.........bald manager, 1 up front, seem to get a lot of own goals" as he strolled home in a melancholy way, unsuccefully supresseing a ((((yawn))))....
i would normally attempt a reply to your post JM but you lost me when u used the word " melancholy"!

On_The_Beach

this person has seen us play once and we played sh*te! Fans who have watched us a lot this season will tell u different! not really rocket is it
Just out of interest when would you say you've played well this season? I've only seen two kinds of reports on here: a)"We were sh*te and we lost" and b)"We were sh*te but we somehow got the point/points"

jmgull

i would normally attempt a reply to your post JM but you lost me when u used the word " melancholy"!
Smiv....cast your mind back to the 5 glory conference years and you're walking back to your car after having just lost to Woking;)

Smiverz

Just out of interest when would you say you've played well this season? I've only seen two kinds of reports on here: a)"We were sh*te and we lost" and b)"We were sh*te but we somehow got the point/points"
f*ckin hell a half serious post BTI! the Charlton game i thought we played very well even tho we lost and i have also heard good reports from the leeds game. Norwich and first half of Yeovil also spring to mind. i wouldnt say we have played to our best yet tho, which is encouraging as we still have picked up a few points.
What about your lot?seriously?i no the table doesnt look good but do u think you are playing decent football and the points will come??

this person has seen us play once and we played sh*te! Fans who have watched us a lot this season will tell u different! not really rocket is it
thats once more than IOW

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster

Only seen 2 games so far this season, Naaaarch home and Charlton away, in both we struggled for the first 20 mins but then played our way into the game, were the better side 2nd half and finished really strongly.

Played well and were unlucky to get only 1 point from these 2 games.

grecianfaniow

thats once more than IOW
I may not go to many games because of my location and other factors, but I bet you dont go to half the games yourself DOLE boy and you live probably right next to GNOME park. Also you will hide next week when the gargs lose yet again and im sure we wont see you for another few weeks until slurrock decides to scrape another sh*t win against another low end CCC team.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We were sh*te.

Ho hum, onwards and upwards.

whiptonace

Argyle playing in CCC with div1 players,Exeter playing in div1 with div 2 players.
Its all about money,and both teams struggle to compete.