• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Officially The Best Team In Devon

Redporky21

With Plymouth 22 point behind us with 7 games to play, it is now mathmatically impossible for them to beat us. :)

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45844

UTC

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
yes. its a great feeling, isnt it :D

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
In another couple of games, all being well, they won't be able to catch us even ignoring the points deduction...should certainly be the case long before we play them.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have waited a long time for this. Long may this situation continue.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
In another couple of games, all being well, they won't be able to catch us even ignoring the points deduction...should certainly be the case long before we play them.
would feel a bit hollow unless we finish more than 10 points ahead I agree.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i agree, then we wont get the "if we hadnt had those points deducted we would have finished above you" crap thrown at us

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have waited a long time for this. Long may this situation continue.
Have acheived my objective, stated when we were at at our lowest ebb and The Slime were flying, what next?

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have acheived my objective, stated when we were at at our lowest ebb and The Slime were flying, what next?
Let's see...

A decent cup run (home to a Premiership team in the third round) and maybe playoffs next year. A benefactor pays for redeveloping the OG and away end and doesn't demand control in return.

That'll do as a start.

city_is_my_life

would feel a bit hollow unless we finish more than 10 points ahead I agree.
I think we will. Are they going to pick up twelve points in seven games, at an average of 1.7 points per game, having only picked up an average of 1.1 points per game thus far this season?

CIML

city_is_my_life

Let's see...

A decent cup run (home to a Premiership team in the third round) and maybe playoffs next year. A benefactor pays for redeveloping the OG and away end and doesn't demand control in return.

That'll do as a start.
Postive goal difference would be be an aim that I would add.

CIML