• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official SIEGE Army ultras thread

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Need everyone who wants to create and maintain an atmosphere in a specific place. And not the f*cking heart! That should go. A heart? It's laughable.
Also the big bank needs sides. You can hardly hear the crowd past the half way line.

Just out of interest, how much did the siegearmy.co.uk site cost?

lmartin

Administrator
I bought the siegearmy.co.uk domain name for the grand price of £7 :) It just redirects to the facebook page but eventually I will get round to putting a bit more on it.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you wanna do this properly, I suggest

Get into the bank early, take the area you want for yourselves.

Give fans song sheets.

Give them stuff, free stuff.

Incite the bank into action. Use any profits from any merch sales into making the movement bigger and better.

Be creative.

You need numbers and dedication.

Grecian Max

AU :)

Anything made from the scarves go towards the Siege...

Flags are being organised and should be in place in numbers for the Scunny game...

Was gonna leaflet at the Scunny game too to urge people to get to the back, do you reckon some songs should go on there? I thought to start with we'd stick the classics...

Decent enough start?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will we be getting any Xmas flavoured siege songs? Not sure "Jingle Siege" (i.e. Jingle Bells) would work though.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Decent enough start?
Yeah, not bad.

Get the spot you want in the bank and get them singing that St Pauli song and I'll be Stephen Appiah about the whole thing.

angelic upstart

Will we be getting any Xmas flavoured siege songs? Not sure "Jingle Siege" (i.e. Jingle Bells) would work though.
Siege to the tune of the Prodigys "Breathe" goes a treat. A Christmas classic.

the_casual

AU :)

Anything made from the scarves go towards the Siege...

Flags are being organised and should be in place in numbers for the Scunny game...

Was gonna leaflet at the Scunny game too to urge people to get to the back, do you reckon some songs should go on there? I thought to start with we'd stick the classics...

Decent enough start?
flags will be brilliant!! all for them and a few people will definetely wave them :) keep up the good work mate going well.

ECFC traveller

Yeah, not bad.

Get the spot you want in the bank and get them singing that St Pauli song and I'll be Stephen Appiah about the whole thing.
I think we should ALL relocate from our owns spaces, weather that be in the heart, between pillars 5 and 6, but definitely all give up our 'own' places and all relocate somewhere different.

Not only because some people may not like moving, but if everyone moves It'll feel like they should do.

Also, it will give us more of a direct understanding of how many people are in the siege, and will show us what we can perform like.

Last edited: