• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official news in the morning

lukewhitrow

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6964767,00.html

I would like to think though if we have an interest in resigning him, we would get him over rovers

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The tweets are quite clear that Matt Gill story is separate.

When is Noble gonna sign a new contract?

jw28

when is noble gonna sign a new contract?
he has signed

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Golly is a massive character to have in the dressing room, proper nice chap and an awesome player. I'd love to see him back - a midfield consisting of Noble, Gill, Bauza, Sercombe & Dunne would be quality at this level. Would still need another Dunne/Bertie though

jw28

Scotty

Taz

Nards signs[/QUOTE] Top News indeed! Hope he gets more time to shine this coming season... a little overshadowed by Cureton last season me thinks...

davecg

Coming together nicley. If he plays 40 games he'll get 20 goals in my opinion. The Echo also states this morning that we ARE in talks with Gilly, hes spoken to Tis but doesnt expect to make a decision on his future untill next week or the week after. In the WMN there is also an article linking us with Danny Coles of Bristol Rovers, he is trying to agree a deal with Rovers to end his contract a year early in order to move on.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
great,great news.Top player.

Agree with recent posters.Overshadowed in the media by Curo's goal tally but (I think) third highest goals per minute played in league one.Really importnat to our left side creativity following Ryan's departure.

Oh and best wishes for the wedding Dan - great to have the contract sorted in time.