• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official exeter city v barnet matchday thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
The lower case enabled us to win the game.
Indeed. But why oh why did Exeweb tinker with a winning formula? The lower case did the business for Barnet and it was even practised in exeweb training.

But then the temptation to tinker became too much, rotation kicked in and the lower case letters were rested for the Cambridge game.Surely they still had enough in them for two games in four days?

Last edited:

IndoMike

Indeed. But why oh why did Exeweb tinker with a winning formula? The lower case did the business for Barnet and it was even practised in exeweb training.

But then the temptation to tinker became too much, rotation kicked in and the lower case letters were rested for the Cambridge game.Surely they still had enough in them for two games in four days?
couldn't agree more. clearly the lower case is a proven winning formula. removing it disrupted a winning run and has created chaos. in my honest opinion, lower case should be given a rolling contract. lets hope it is reinstated for our crucial match against morecambe. thank you

Last edited:

contrabombarde

couldn't agree more. clearly the lower case is a proven winning formula. removing it disrupted a winning run and has created chaos. in my honest opinion, lower case should be given a rolling contract. lets hope it is reinstated for our crucial match against morecambe. thank you
No, No, No! Capitalisation for example is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. This is really setting a precedent and will only end any chance of the play offs. I rest my (upper) case.

Colesman Ballz

No, No, No! Capitalisation for example is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. This is really setting a precedent and will only end any chance of the play offs. I rest my (upper) case.
Brilliant ! Loving the equine related posts today, I thought the post on another thread re Steve Perryman seen scouting at the Donkey Sanctuary was excellent, but this one "takes the biscuit" ! (clap)(clap)(clap)

IndoMike

i think you're horsing around, or your uncle is..this is serious contra...we have to save the fans from yet another at best semi-dire season in div 2. only lower case has a proven 100% win record...i'm telling you now, use upper case and we'll blow it..in which case...

Spoonz Red E

bring back capital punishment!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
bring back capital punishment!
Shouldn't that be CAPITAL PUNISHMENT ???

Spoonz Red E

I fought the lower and the lower won.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I fought the lower and the lower won.
Initially...