• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Steam rocket? Well at least he died happy.How he could believe the Earth is flat though I just don’t know unless this is part of some big conspiracy along with UFO’s ! 😁
When I die I'm gonna be really p*ssed off

Tim Long

When I die I'm gonna be really p*ssed off
Are you having you're ashes spread in a urinal ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Bigger queue for that than the BB kiosk when we played man utd !

DB9

Katherine Johnson, NASA mathematician who's life was based on the Oscar nominated film Hidden Figures dies aged 101, During the 1960's in the US, Civil rights was a real powderkeg and this lady amongst other African Americans helped NASA get John Glenn into space. RIP

iscalad

Katherine Johnson, NASA mathematician who's life was based on the Oscar nominated film Hidden Figures dies aged 101, During the 1960's in the US, Civil rights was a real powderkeg and this lady amongst other African Americans helped NASA get John Glenn into space. RIP
A good innings as they say. Took way too long for her contribution to be recognised.

DB9

A good innings as they say. Took way too long for her contribution to be recognised.
Amazing really, In the so called "Land of the free" in the mid/late 20th Century an African American woman was not deemed "Intelligent" enough other than to type, Well she proved them wrong, One heck of a lady.

STURTZ

Clever, pioneering woman, but was her life really based on a film?

DB9

Clever, pioneering woman, but was her life really based on a film?
Reverse that Sturtz :D:D:D

IndoMike

I don't care if I'm dead

Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak died aged 91 . Ruled for 3 decades before being forced from power in 2011 .