• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nursey (Ironside) & Ziders long weekend

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Get well soon babe! Blimey, you are the most accident prone person i know! Bless you..... if only i hadnt suggested moving to a different part of the stand..... eek.
ah so we can blame you now then! lol Nah i blame the slippy surface ah well will need to be more careful i guess

LOG

Where there's blame, there's a claim.

ECFC69

Hope you get better soon Nursey,it was certainly a strange sight to see you sat in that wheelchair before the game on saturday!!! I thought that i'd had one Pils too many at first!!!

Jean Jeannie

Well nasty Nursey - you don't half have your share of bad luck girl. Make sure you rest it - glad to see Zider has taken so well to the domestic chores. You'll have to put a pinney in his Christmas stocking this year.

Red Wheels

Hope that your feeling better soon Nursey. Both Jean Jeanie and Joe were texting me to say what a horrible day it was on Saturday. Rest up. Nicky x

Scooterboy 65

Hope your feeling a bit better Rach.

ECFC Nursey!

AW thanks guys feel ok - in a bit of pain but not too bad. So bloody annoying though, cos i cant weight bear at the mo i could not get a cup of tea from kitchen to lounge today! grrrr :mad:

Go into full plaster on wednesday ( will be red and white striped - yay)

Antony Moxey

You could have crawled and then drank your tea in the kitchen (you know, the place with the cooker and pots and pans in it)

:D

ECFC Nursey!

You could have crawled and then drank your tea in the kitchen (you know, the place with the cooker and pots and pans in it)

:D
GIT!

If you fancy popping in for a cppa i need some company - you need to carry it yourself though:p

LOG

will be red and white striped
At extra expense to the NHS. Probably.