• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nuneaton Star Striker Doubtful?

Let's be a little positive about the game then.
We are League 1 and proud. We should batter them.
Stop worrying about top scorers and star strikers.
Forget last season, that aint gonna happen again.....
Famous last words I know.
Come on you reds !

I met their top scorer last Friday night, he works for the chairman and was asked to come down to drop off the tickets for us to sell. He had a bit of a shock when he walked in and bumped into Ossie Ardiles!

Joint top scorer I think, and a right back!
Scored the winner last time we were in round 1 if I recall!
In fact I think only on player, one of the cetre halfs, is yet to score for us. Even the keeper has found the net (last minute header from a corner to continue a really long unbeaten run at old ground)

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joint top scorer I think, and a right back!
That's the chap.

Cheeky get, told everyone he was top scorer. :D

That's the chap.

Cheeky get, told everyone he was top scorer. :D
Oh, he would have been on friday ... not any more though.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do your own scouting ;-)
I would have said Gez Murphy is the man we should be watching.......saw him play a couple of seasons back and he was the best player on the pitch.........

BOS

Christ, who is your star striker

Can't be! He's rubbish at getting on to crosses!

:D

BOS, no doubt destined for an eternity of anguish and suffering in the next life. Or the next trip to Gillingham.

Grecian1987

Hullablue - have a search on these forums and compare these threads to the ones before the Leeds game (our first of the season). See which one we're more worried about...

Grecian1987, The fact that so many of your lot are expecting defeat, and so many of ours are actually daring to think we could beat you, I can see a sound thrashing and us having our arses handed to us on a plate.

I would have said Gez Murphy is the man we should be watching.......saw him play a couple of seasons back and he was the best player on the pitch.........
The man is a legend. Doubt he will start though.

borofan

remember Gez scored the pen against middlesborough at manor park then scored two at the riverside in the replay so he is not afraid of the big games maybe he will come off the bench and score in the final minute wouldnt that be magic soon see the grecians dissapear lol

I also have a question why are you called the grecians it seems like a grey area to me lol