• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Notts County v Torquay Utd Matchday Thread

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jz....i'm not trusting your feckin' estimates....you can't even acknowledge which day of the week it was.....

.......and that is probably the same today isn;t it ?

Go on. Without checking....what is it ?

A377 Lad

It'scoming up again soon, Tons of Notts coming down the popside will be full of them :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jz....i'm not trusting your feckin' estimates....you can't even acknowledge which day of the week it was.....

It's Friday. What sort of question is that?

:p

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster

Post 108 on this thread has a photo of the away fans that day. So my estimate is not a completely wild guess.

BTI, you're soooo sweet XxX

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wasn't even in that part of the ground.

I will not have a steward or copper telling me where to sit.

......besides. You must be a bit backward, because I have already tried to remind you that the match was televised live on a sunday evening or something. Can you not remember, or were you just so excited to be watching your beloved Gulls ?

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

Post 108 on this thread has a photo of the away fans that day. So my estimate is not a completely wild guess.

BTI, you're soooo sweet XxX
You were miles out, just as I said at the time. [H]

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wasn't even in that part of the ground.

I will not have a steward or copper telling me where to sit.

......besides. You must be a bit backward, because I have already tried to remind you that the match was televised live on a sunday evening or something. Can you not remember, or were you just so excited to be watching your beloved Gulls ?
I am aware the game was played on a Sunday, that is the only reason why I watched the game.