• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Notts County v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread, 14th Feb 2017, 19:45 KO

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuinely feeling a bit sick even when they pulled one back I honestly did not think we would concede a second.

dontpassback

Disappointed we didn't see it out,but I would have took a point before,Notts county are having an upturn and I thought it would be difficult.still in the zone,but we need to perform against Stevenage.not much consolation but the world beaters down the road cocked it up and lost players to injury,so bollox to em !

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is the real Exeter. Now watch the collapse.

eurogrecian

Didn't take long for the gloom on here to set back in did it?!
Pity we caved in at the end, but I'd probably have taken a draw beforehand. Not an easy game after Gnome Park.
Three points important on Saturday, but plenty still to play for and need to keep positive.

Otter Grecian

Nobody Panic! The run was always going to end and we're going to do stupid things like this sometimes. It hurts I know but determined to take the positives. We've got back on the point scoring horse straight away after Argyle and for 90 mins have done what we needed to win a game of football. Massive season defining game against Stevenage now, last chance to get back in the chase for the automatic places otherwise a real scrap for the playoffs - mentally of the players will be tested massively.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep we need to get three points against Stevenage on Saturday but at least from what the comentators were saying we put up a much better performance than against Argyle.....losing Taylor for the last 10 minutes certainly did not help.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I blame the City twitter feed/Grecian Wall for tempting fate.

Late on they put up picture of Jake Taylor saying he'd been everywhere on the pitch 'engine'

Followed moments later saying he wasn't anywhere on the pitch,having been sent off.

Not learning the lesson they then said 'Harley scores ...and seals City's victory.'.....

Red Monster

This is the real Exeter. Now watch the collapse.
Do shut up ,every f****** game you predict us to lose .

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I said to a friend of mine that I'd be disappointed if we didn't get a return of four points from tonight and Saturday so, for me, a win against Stevenage and all will be good in the world. Whilst it's a kick in the teeth to concede two in stoppage time for a point, we'll do the same to someone else and even if out at some point.

It's a good comeback after being rogered righteously by Plymouth last weekend, we should take tonight's result in the context of up coming games, not as a standalone result. Plymouth's capitulation tonight has pleased me more than ours has upset me.

chunkymorrinmunter

Manager pleased with performance,