• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton 30 April pre match cobblers

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
After watching the humiliating defeat at Wembley,I was totally gutted,I mistakenly thought after our previous Wembley visits we would finally get promotion,we just didn’t turn up and if I was Matt Taylor I would be drawing on that dismal day to ensure we don’t roll over at six fields, I have nothing against Northampton but I hope we come back with three points
I have nothing against Northampton either but am looking forward to saying "Enjoy the play offs suckers, hope you lose!"

Chief

Definitely going in fancy dress with my mates. Let’s make it a party atmosphere with Hawaiian shirts. Pina Colada’s for breakfast with baby Guinness chasers as we get on the train. Sons of Aloha on Tour.
Who’s in?
If you can’t get excited for this then when can you?

arthur

I have nothing against Northampton either but am looking forward to saying "Enjoy the play offs suckers, hope you lose!"
I can't scan this into a chant. Perhaps I8Cornwall or Grecian Max could have a go...

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
This game to me sums up our Grecian journey - some moons ago I went to Northampton to "Don't let OUR City Die" which could have been our last game. Respect to Northampton they let us on the pitch at half time with our banner and filled our buckets with dosh in our desperate need.
In two days time we return with our future assured and the boot on the other foot.
We still with a job to do and it would be great to leave Northampton with happy tears in my eyes rather than those shed some moons ago.
Come on City - lets make our 2021/2022 season one to really cherish and help banish the awful memories.
UTC

Spoonz Red E

I can't scan this into a chant. Perhaps I8Cornwall or Grecian Max could have a go...
It fits the tune of 'She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes."

Colesman Ballz

Great shout Spoonz ! :p

Grecianpasty

An opportunity to win the league and do one over our Wembley nemisis'.

The team talk speaks for itself.

Thames Valley Red

Show me they way to Derby County, Show me the way to Sunderland too, Show me the way To Sheffield Wednesday...Plymouth Argyle we are coming for you. tra ll la la lal la ohh

STURTZ

Genius, now you've said that it couldn't be anything else!

Enjoy the play off suckers hope you lose
Enjoy the play off suckers hope you lose
Enjoy the play off suckers
Enjoy the play off suckers
Enjoy the play off suckers hope you lose!

denzel

Or
"4 nil, and you %$#&ed it up..."