• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Non League Lettering

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know of someone else this happened to and they took the shirt back and got a refund.

MagzECFC

But you didn't go the club shop to ask why? I would've thought, if you wanted to know the reason behind something is go straight to the source. You get a response quicker, and your there nearly every other week.
:S
Do you really believe the club shop will be able to give a sufficient answer? I suspect they wouldn't have the foggiest between letters and they're just given them with a job to do.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, if you're not happy with the lettering, then yes, you would take it back to the shop. Simple

Last edited:

MagzECFC

I think your missing the point. The OP asked if anyone had any reasoning for this...

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cos they haven't received any

MagzECFC

I didn't ask you a question :S

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm just pointing out the obvious reason, and I'm guessing Bob, who is Kelly's boss, should know the reasoning

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mr Exeweb sent his shirt back for this reason some months ago. I won't detail much further on it, but the response was 'hilarious'.

General opinion was the club had some letters left and just wanted to get rid of them before getting in the league ones.

MagzECFC

Yet Sharon's shirt that she has just had printed has the same letters. Looks like they never did get the league ones in?

Last edited:

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yet Sharon's shirt that she has just had printed has the same letters. Looks like they never did get the league ones in?
Not saying they have got the new ones in yet.

I was going to get a shirt with lettering at a pre-season friendly, but I was told they were too busy so couldn't do it. Still not bought on. Might get one next season. We do need some decent quality merchandise, we have some very sh*t stuff.

The club should look at Benfica for an example of some quality stuff.