• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

"He hit my mate"

Case dismissed
If you see your mate being jumped by 3/4 people are you going to do nothing? Wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like that.

Is that an excuse?

Is harper the one in the black with a white symbol on the back of his shirt/jacket?
Yes it is. To both questions.

jase 07

How many city players were involved?
At least four from various footage I have seen, I have heard the players were seriously provoked and were by no means the instigators, hopefully this will be taken into account

S1mg1bb0

If you see your mate being jumped by 3/4 people are you going to do nothing? Wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like that.
They done what any normal person would do in that situation in my opinion

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
No I'd help but Blackman isn't pulling that bloke away from Harper he just walks up to him and decks him.

milts

I don’t disagree that it sounds like they have been heavily provoked but I’m not sure the law will see it that way, unless circumstances are taken into account?

milts

At least four from various footage I have seen, I have heard the players were seriously provoked and were by no means the instigators, hopefully this will be taken into account
I haven’t seen Sweens in any of the videos?

S1mg1bb0

No I'd help but Blackman isn't pulling that bloke away from Harper he just walks up to him and decks him.
The bloke was about to confront and hit him if u watch it carefully, hes defending himself

S1mg1bb0

He wasnt there

jase 07

Me neither