• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Improper chaps?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Improper chaps?
Nope, defenders of their wives and lampers of tw***.

dontpassback

Waiting for the full facts to be established would be a very good place to start,

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also, in future our players need to learn that if its someone's birthday and they want to go out then go to somewhere like Topsham where you won't get a load of pricks looking for trouble.
I've me a few dickheads in Topsham !

STURTZ

All desperately sad after such a good day, this depresses me.

HarryECFC

As has been said, it’s not helpful and, moreover, completely irrelevant to what might / might not have happened last night.
I’m sure Devon Police are reading all the replies working out the ‘helpful’ comments.

Grecianpasty

These are the risks you take as a footballer going 'out, out'.

I wouldn't suspend the players. Its not as though they are repeat offenders. A clear message and a possible fine will suffice.

tom_ecfc

I’m sure Devon Police are reading all the replies working out the ‘helpful’ comments.
I’m sure they are concentrating on the facts and cctv rather than just one video.

fred binneys head

I’m sure they are concentrating on the facts and cctv rather than just one video.
I’m hoping they’ll see the other video too then, the one where the lad is in the ladies toilet. Truth will out, and hopefully our lads will be OK.

I just hope they are in the right mindset to play on Tuesday, if they are allowed to play that is.

tom_ecfc

I’m hoping they’ll see the other video too then
My guess is they will make there decision on videos posted on social media, cctv from inside and outside the club including the City Centre cctv from the Guildhall Shopping Centre, statements of those involved (if available), bouncers at The Terrace.