• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Noisy away fans

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's 2 home games that I've been to this season where I've clearly been able to hear the away fans. I know both games (Rovers and County) had a large number, but you don't generally hear them. Is the new Flybe advertising board at the back of the away end helping to keep the sound in, or is that a ridiculous notion?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thats a ridiculous notion. There's a fooking great roof over the home end and I couldnt hear them at all.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sitting half way along the Flybe stand I could certainly hear them. They made a lot more noise than the BB, that, bar literally the odd couple of minutes, remained largely silent throughout the game. Indeed, for the first time in an eternity there was actually more noise coming from the OG. So much for our Ultras then, unless they've all decided to sit down instead.

Grecian Max

Sitting half way along the Flybe stand I could certainly hear them. They made a lot more noise than the BB, that, bar literally the odd couple of minutes, remained largely silent throughout the game. Indeed, for the first time in an eternity there was actually more noise coming from the OG. So much for our Ultras then, unless they've all decided to sit down instead.
Pay attention Ant and you would know that there is no 'group' in the BB this year. The BB is as it always has been, quiet and ****e.

Leads

Given up Max?

Grecian Max

In a word yeah, did at the end of last year

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our atmosphere generally speaking home and away has been dire this season.

Antony Moxey

Pay attention Ant and you would know that there is no 'group' in the BB this year. The BB is as it always has been, quiet and ****e.
Like I said, so much for our supposed Ultras and all that nonsense about banners and looking at Bundesliga-type atmospheres.

elginCity

Time to dust off the Cowshed Choir, wheel them out, the ones still breathing, and show these young lads some leadership.

"Give me a CEEE EE EEE EE EH!"

CityTillIDie

Bundesliga-type atmospheres.
Yeah or every ******ing country in europe and beyond! Even the yanks have better atmosphere than englland. Its a great shame!