• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Noah Smerdon signs from Gloucester City for an undisclosed fee, will wear the number 31 shirt

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's an envelope icon up on the top right. It's that.
Thanks Billy. Just need to work out another 3 things. But anyway : this is the Smerdon thread so I'd better fark off.

IndoMike

With five left backs I'm worried the team will lean over and fall into the new grandstand. Anyway, whilst our great nation is being dragged to the right it's good to know that City is leaning to the left.

IndoMike

Do you struggle with change, @IndoMike ? 😂
Yes...............

hardi2b

would you change your mind about that ?

Steve Moran3

With five left backs I'm worried the team will lean over and fall into the new grandstand. Anyway, whilst our great nation is being dragged to the right it's good to know that City is leaning to the left.
My mate is a Gloucester fan and told me he also plays left midfield which he reckons is his best position.

andrew p long

How do we reply with quote? I've just got 'reply"
When I decide to reply to a post and then change my mind (say because I find someone else has already replied) how do I delete the post I had started without posting it?

iscalad

When I decide to reply to a post and then change my mind (say because I find someone else has already replied) how do I delete the post I had started without posting it?
Try the back button on your phone/computer.

Red Devon

Chris Todd has tweeted some good things about Smerdon.

Swanaldo

He looked a bit bambi-legged last night at times, although that might be Tivvy's pitch - there were a few players tripping over their own feet along that clubhouse side.

Agree that he looks keen to get forward, IIRC he managed to get the ball into the box a couple of times and even managed a shot on goal himself.

SGF