• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No porkie then?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quietly sh*tting himself somewhere and nervously awaiting tomorrow's result I should imagine!(worry)

I've heard, on the grapevine of course, Porkchops and his band of balding jamboys, will take the BB tomorrow. How true that is I don't know. let's hope he remembers his inhaler! ;)

StroudGrecian

I've heard, on the grapevine of course, Porkchops and his band of balding jamboys, will take the BB tomorrow. How true that is I don't know. let's hope he remembers his inhaler! ;)
He's bringing a gun?

Silly man.

StroudGrecian

Silly man.
You're the one who said he's going to take the BB tomorrow.

dontpassback

Busy sorting out the seats on the black pasty,so jimmy boy wont have to sit next to the great unwashed (rofl)

Silver fox

Busy sorting out the seats on the black pasty,so jimmy boy wont have to sit next to the great unwashed (rofl)
Indeed, like the bit where he's said arrive 2.30 straight in and straight off again at the final whistle.

STURTZ

Well he was part of the contingent of green w*nkers that ran into The Cowshed in the mid seventies, knocking old ladies over and beating up drunks mainly.

Silver fox

Well he was part of the contingent of green w*nkers that ran into The Cowshed in the mid seventies, knocking old ladies over and beating up drunks mainly.
Once a knuckle dragger, always a knuckle dragger!

fred binneys head

Football hooligan turns policeman turns internet bully - in other news, the Pope is Catholic.