• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

exeter-loyal

There has been a lot of speculation this week that he could be signing.

Anyone got any truth in this, I know he had been linked but with strong opponents I thought it would be fizzled out.

If we did get him that would be a cracking signing.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
There has been a lot of speculation this week that he could be signing.

Anyone got any truth in this, I know he had been linked but with strong opponents I thought it would be fizzled out.

If we did get him that would be a cracking signing.
2009-2019 Certainly not afraid to get on his bike has played for eleven different clubs majority as a loanee.

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you know the way to sign Ajose?

CC

Do you know the way to sign Ajose?
Bravo Bravo...

Last edited:

robchave

Oh, very good ��

StudentGrecian

Ecfc Twitter seems to have blown up in the last couple of days with a few posts saying it’s imminent and everyone now seems to believe it’s a done deal, still haven’t seen any reliable posts to suggest he is coming here! Our twitter feed will be an embarrassing read if he does sign for a different club (facepalm) Lets hope I’m just being cynical and he signs on the dotted line today!

Stelios

Ecfc Twitter seems to have blown up in the last couple of days with a few posts saying it’s imminent and everyone now seems to believe it’s a done deal, still haven’t seen any reliable posts to suggest he is coming here! Our twitter feed will be an embarrassing read if he does sign for a different club (facepalm) Lets hope I’m just being cynical and he signs on the dotted line today!
Agreed. A post on twitter said he was seen eating a cheese toastie in the C&F yesterday. Need a Worcester Source to confirm this.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. A post on twitter said he was seen eating a cheese toastie in the C&F yesterday. Need a Worcester Source to confirm this.
That sounds like Graham Cheeseman, not the diet of a finely honed Athletic striker.

Last edited:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
All my ECFC twitter feed has blown up with is the upcoming Fun Day

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
All my ECFC twitter feed has blown up with is the upcoming Fun Day
And mine haven’t seen anything on Ajose