• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Seasons Kit

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Followed up James Norwood link on Tranmere club site to read they had their next season's kit available for purchase immediately following the end of the season.

Anyone know whether we will be changing our kit for next season? If so I sincerely hope that we will change the way the players names are displayed so we have a sporting chance of being able to read them.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard we're changing the away kit to a pink one.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard we're changing the away kit to a pink one.
That would **** me off. We've worn the black away shirt twice I think. Disgraceful seeing a lot of us shelled out £40 for it.

Though if it means we stop wearing that ****ing Torquay kit...

Grecian68

Followed up James Norwood link on Tranmere club site to read they had their next season's kit available for purchase immediately following the end of the season.

Anyone know whether we will be changing our kit for next season? If so I sincerely hope that we will change the way the players names are displayed so we have a sporting chance of being able to read them.
Knowing Exeter, it'll be released one week before the new season starts!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We don't always manage to release it before the season starts. Maybe we will be following the retain list idea, and releasing one shirt at a time?

I also understand the training kit will be long fryer tuck style coats and hats with long furry straps. Part of this years keepers kits will be a nice man bag!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It'll be released on the day of the Fluminense friendly.

It'll be a thing of beauty and most of you will hate it.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
you will hate it.
This ^^^ (ten character thingy)

Not worn fryer tuck costume for a while as it does
We don't always manage to release it before the season starts. Maybe we will be following the retain list idea, and releasing one shirt at a time?

I also understand the training kit will be long fryer tuck style coats and hats with long furry straps. Part of this years keepers kits will be a nice man bag!
The kits will be available for purchase by supporters in early December.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
This really annoys me. We should have our new season kits in the shops on sale by mid-July. The designs for the next season should be always released before June, if there is going to be some sort of kit vote that should be done mid-May each year....

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Never happened yet.