• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Prime Minister ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's as Maybe, but what else did the new PM tell her ? Teaser hadn't even unpacked at No 10 before haring up the A1, the wee lassies were cooking up something in Edinburgh and it wasn't shortbread.

Sturgy has been unable to keep the Krankie smile off her face since Friday, even talked this morning of the possibility of Scotland remaining in the UK. WTF !

House of Cards stuff, but of course, Brexit means Brexit.
I expect Teaser explained to Krankie that: Brexit means Brexit which means who the fook knows what will happen; so just be patient you Sweaties while we continue to subsidise you.

tavyred

I expect Teaser explained to Krankie that: Brexit means Brexit which means who the fook knows what will happen; so just be patient you Sweaties while we continue to subsidise you.
The £15bn fiscal black hole Scotland enjoys means they ain`t going anywhere soon. All Jimmy Krankie`s bluster is designed to keep her frenzied nationalists happy. The UK state isn't going to allow itself to be broken by the no-marks of the SNP.

angelic upstart

So how's everyone enjoying Mrs May in charge thus far?

Antony Moxey

Honestly can't say I've noticed any change since Cameron was in charge.

Mr Jinx

My jury's still out on her. She'll be judged solely on Brexit, so ask me again in 2 years.

That said, I'm very happy to see the back of the chumocracy: Cameron, Osborne et al. Hopefully she'll strengthen the cabinet further once she gets her victory on June 9, so hopefully the hapless Liz Truss gets the boot.

elginCity

No enjoyment whatsoever. She's dull, and considerably less adept at winging it than The Donald, who at least is entertaining.

Strongandstablestrongandstablestrongandstablestrongandstablestrongandstable

LOG

I can't work her out and, therefore, don't trust her.

Alistair20000

I can't work her out and, therefore, don't trust her.
I don't trust very many politicians.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Found her largely invisible before becoming PM. Since then, I think she's been a refreshing change to Mr Cameron. Of the main party leaders, probably the best of the bunch. But, to be fair, the others have set the bar rather low. Doesn't mean she'll get my vote, mind.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Disliked her before she became the PM. Warming to her now, she voted remain but picked up the mantle anyway and I respect her for that, and would feel very uncomfortable if any of the other current leaders were. Whoever is in the Brexit chair is in the firing line, and I prefer her to a hardline brexit person from her party