• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next home game is Notts County ...

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cringeworthy voiceover though, other than that it's up there with the 360 vids for club innovation.
There is no doubt the 360 stuff is great viewing, but its hardly a ECFC innovation....Lots of clubs do the same format review of the previous game.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There is no doubt the 360 stuff is great viewing, but its hardly a ECFC innovation....Lots of clubs do the same format review of the previous game.
Actually we were being innovative. We were the 2nd team on L2 to start doing this, and a number of other teams looked at what we did, and have started to do this as well. The progress being helped by the reduction in costs and improvements in technology relating to 360 degree cameras.

malcolms

Actually we were being innovative. We were the 2nd team on L2 to start doing this, and a number of other teams looked at what we did, and have started to do this as well. The progress being helped by the reduction in costs and improvements in technology relating to 360 degree cameras.
No doubt Hants, but to suggest it was an ECFC innovation is misleading..Charlton were doing it in 2015...It's not a bad thing to be a follower.

Antony Moxey

Yeah, sorry Malcs for praising the club for something. How dare the b******s plagiarise other peoples' ideas.

malcolms

Yeah, sorry Malcs for praising the club for something. How dare the b******s plagiarise other peoples' ideas.
Silly response Mox, I said what a good watch it was...I just pointed out that it wasn't, as you suggested, an ECFC innovation.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm glad someone else said this. I didn't want to be the one.

Antony Moxey

Silly response Mox, I said what a good watch it was...I just pointed out that it wasn't, as you suggested, an ECFC innovation.
Whatever Malcs, you carry on pointing out. As far as I know, like the 360s, it's something new for City that they haven't done before so for them it's quite innovative. However, to ensure you're appeased appropriately, I'll refrain from using the word again unless it's something that's going to alter the course of humanity. FFS.

malcolms

I'm glad someone else said this. I didn't want to be the one.
Do you have a cut and paste button on every post you reply to..?

Spoonz Red E

Charlton weren't the first either.
Ben Hur had stadium shots.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fab, so we all agree that while City haven't reinvented the wheel, it is a good watch. ;) (y) [ecfc]

Last edited: