• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next celebrity to die

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Baroness Thatcher is on borrowed time it seems.

grecIAN Harris

I hear a state funeral coming on then.

LOG

Newsreader Carol Barnes
We have a winner, although i still stand by what i said before.

LOG

Baroness Thatcher is on borrowed time it seems.
Is ok now apparently. Admitted to hospital after feeling "giddy and queasy".

She made me feel like that for 11 years.

Nik Nak

COPY OF THE MESSAGE I JUST SENT TO THE WEBMASTER

How in Gods name have you allowed this ***** to start such a sick thread in the social club forum? I am sure Radio Devon /TSW/Gemini Radio & The Express and Echo will have a field day if they get to find out about it. No I aint going to say anything to them. But imagine if someone was to say nik naks mother (I am using my name as an example) I would have both you and the poster in court. Steve I love exweb and its members have helped me out no end but please remove this thread before the winners family hags you out to dry.

Nin Nak

R

Robbo_Ecfc

Bobby Ball

Swanaldo

In questionable taste? - definitely

Inappropriate? - maybe

Illegal? - not a chance.

Nik, you have shot yourself in the foot a bit by calling a fellow poster a '*****' for posting something that you find offensive.

KP & Boys

1 minute ahead of the guy in the Argyle shirt at t
....strikes me as just the sort of thing you'd discuss over a few beers ....like most of the other threads in the Social Club.

tonykellowfan

COPY OF THE MESSAGE I JUST SENT TO THE WEBMASTER

How in Gods name have you allowed this ***** to start such a sick thread in the social club forum? I am sure Radio Devon /TSW/Gemini Radio & The Express and Echo will have a field day if they get to find out about it. No I aint going to say anything to them. But imagine if someone was to say nik naks mother (I am using my name as an example) I would have both you and the poster in court. Steve I love exweb and its members have helped me out no end but please remove this thread before the winners family hags you out to dry.

Nin Nak
As the "*****" who started the thread, I'm surprised at your very strong reaction NN. I agree the subject is a bit morbid/bad taste, but so are a lot of things in life.

There is no legal issue with respect to Exeweb in regards of this thread I can assure you.

Arthur C. Clarke
Do I win?...