• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

News Story of the week (a humorous look at the news)

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's the bit that made me think tbh everything is traceable , but then even IF it came from someone who worked for Debenhams how would they prove that the person sending it had any influence over the decision to employ or not ?
I don't think you can or cannot prove the email sender had any influence, That's why i reckon the way it ended given them £9k and Debenhams not admitting liability, Sort of "Compremise" i think, No one loses and no one wins

Legohead

Banned
Coronavirus thought to be from illegal trade in sea animals in a market. What do these countries expect when they have millions of people all living in close proximity to cats, dogs, birds and god knows what else all crammed into cages in appalling conditions in market places. Dirty bastards. How about stop abusing animals in this way and mayve stopping some of these viruses spreading.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bbc-licence-fee-set-to-increase-by-£3-from-april-1/ar-BBZBz0J?li=BBoPWjQ

Robbing Barstwerds yet again ! With the amount of adverts they put between shows for their own programs they should be classified as commercial broadcaster.

DB9

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bbc-licence-fee-set-to-increase-by-£3-from-april-1/ar-BBZBz0J?li=BBoPWjQ

Robbing Barstwerds yet again ! With the amount of adverts they put between shows for their own programs they should be classified as commercial broadcaster.
That £3 increase is less than 1p a day, Can't think thats too overboard

iscalad

enough to get ramone on a good rant.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For a couple of channels I barely watch and forced to pay it certainly is too much , especially when they sell those same tv shows across the globe making them billions every year and the original shows I would have been likely to watch like the Blue Planet sort of things are repeated on the net.

If people want to watch rubbish like Strictly, or how to bake a bloody cake with Z list celebs then crack on etc there should be an opt out option.

Legohead

Banned
Tracy Brabin is to auction off her off the shoulder black dress. Why?! Who the eff wants to buy it?! Anyone who does needs sectioning.

IndoMike

Tracy Brabin is to auction off her off the shoulder black dress. Why?! Who the eff wants to buy it?! Anyone who does needs sectioning.
Does it matter who wants to buy it, Lego? It's for charity. And apparently that dress is selling like hot cakes in the stores.
It's all good.

IndoMike

enough to get ramone on a good rant.
Looks like some Friday Ranters around. Nobody could ever accuse me of that 😉

Legohead

Banned
Does it matter who wants to buy it, Lego? It's for charity. And apparently that dress is selling like hot cakes in the stores.
It's all good.

That bit about the dress selling like hotcakes in stores. It's absolutely mind boggling the sheep minded nature of some humans. Just because some MP has got some exposure for wearing an off the shoulder dress then people suddenly want to go out and buy one similar. Like I said. Need sectioning.