• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Year's Day

MikeB

Up bright and early to be greeted outside by a very, very heavy frost. Everything was white.

What better way to start 2009 with a good old English fry up? Yep, we settled down at about 7.30am to sausage, egg, bacon, hash browns, black pudding, baked beans and toast.

Mug of hot tea to finish things off!

I've a lot of work to get through today, so just started and looking to work through until around 5pm. Too cold to venture out anyway and certainly very dangerous underfoot.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sadly for me, it is off to work. Never worked on New Year's day before. Hopefully, we everyone off, we'll make progress in clearing the computer estate of the virus that has been causing mayhem for the last few days.

So no traditional Hants_red long walk (or visit to a footie match) today.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
What better way to start 2009 with a good old English fry up? Yep, we settled down at about 7.30am to sausage, egg, bacon, hash browns, black pudding, baked beans and toast.

Mug of hot tea to finish things off!
Oooooh, you jammy bugger! I was offered toast or muesli by my missus!

It's very white here too, we've had fresh snow fall overnight. Might take a stroll later to clear some of the cobwebs from last night.

LL

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woke up at about 9, did bacon sarnies and cups of tea for the girls and i, just chilling out and will watch Mamma Mia on DVD later on. Just gonna have a lazy day!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Off to a friends at about 4pm for new years day drinks then another do tomorrow night - I think it will have to stop then I am shattered! :D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Still sat here in my overnight attire, as I suspect I will be for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow night we're all out for dinner using the funds from our "Strictly..." sweepstake. Harvester - yum!

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Going for a meal later and then just chilling out for me.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Up bright and early to be greeted outside by a very, very heavy frost. Everything was white.

Too cold to venture out anyway and certainly very dangerous underfoot.
That's Global Warming for you! Happy New Year

i_m

loobygrecian

Still in my dressing gown! lol - what a lazy ass, but hey ho.

Last edited:

RHINO

There should be football today has the world gone mad!!!