• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New threads

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe you'd like to be moderated Deathy? It can be easily arranged........ :)
You know how to hurt Ole Uncle Lee dont you Gail?.

xxxxxxxx

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We could do with some merging. so many threads on the same subject. Makes it hard work to read anything interesting.

{sigh}

Red the Paper

Banned
Why did Ant start this thread in the first place?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn't. My post was in a different thread and it got split off to make this one. One of the mods moved it.

Red the Paper

Banned
I didn't. My post was in a different thread and it got split off to make this one. One of the mods moved it.
In denial now. You are always starting new threads and blaming the mods;)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would've been me then.

Hants - Gimme a chance I didn't get back online til this morning. I spent about 3 hours trying to sort stuff out. If I've missed any then you can always send me a pm with the links to the threads.
Or use the report post thinngy then someone else might actually do some work round here ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hants - Gimme a chance I didn't get back online til this morning.
I was more having a go at people that just start threads without thinking if it might be interesting, whether its already been covered, whether its in the right forum, etc.

Anyway, shouldn't the discussion on here between Ant and RtP be in a new thread? :D

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
No.
If there was a way of making people do a simple search before starting a thread I'd've found it by now. (Saying that I'm not an expert on vB.) Feel free to write the bit of specific code and I'll let Juggles have it. :D
Until then there isn't so I have to rely on you lot to pass the word on to everyone as to where the button is.