• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New stand

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Purchased from Barnet being rumoured on Facebook

Any official news ?

sladie

Purchased from Barnet being rumoured on Facebook

Any official news ?
ive heard we have bought one, not sure which one (id love it to be underhills) time will tell

dontpassback

It was purchased from barnet and is currently being stored at the cat and fiddle training ground.its going to be used as the away end when the development goes ahead.lets face it ,it cant be any worse than the current away end !

sladie

It was purchased from barnet and is currently being stored at the cat and fiddle training ground.its going to be used as the away end when the development goes ahead.lets face it ,it cant be any worse than the current away end !
is it from the hive or Underhill?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Was this officially announced?

dontpassback

I honestly dont know,i would assume its from underhill but thats just my assumption.i thought the hive was a newbuild .

dontpassback

Was this officially announced?
I dont know,i havent seen anything,the only reason i know about it was a mate of mine followed one of the lorrys carrying it and saw it go into the training ground,,i think he spoke to one of the drivers who said what it was .

sladie

I honestly dont know,i would assume its from underhill but thats just my assumption.i thought the hive was a newbuild .
they have replaced one stand at the hive as we speak

malcolms

Barnet built a new stand at Underhill behind the goal at the bottom of the slope, I think this is the one that they were selling...... Its got amber seats.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SZAoVPGnG1o/Tih_yyf8U1I/AAAAAAAAALA/7vkRdKHOm_Y/s1600/CIMG4501.JPG

Last edited:

sladie

Barnet built a new stand at Underhill behind the goal at the bottom of the slope, I think this is the one that they were selling...... Its got amber seats.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SZAoVPGnG1o/Tih_yyf8U1I/AAAAAAAAALA/7vkRdKHOm_Y/s1600/CIMG4501.JPG
if its that one does the plans need changing as the plans were for a covered terrace