• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Products at the Club Shop

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Max, how much time do you have on your hands to do all this dragging and dropping? ;)
At least it doesn't have me in it. For once ;) (wait til you see my new website tho lol)

Last edited:

GRECIANS1904

are the TRUST allowed to sell unofficial merchandise i.e hats, t-shirts outside of SJP?? Think a good line as said before would be t-shirts etc with small logo we own our football club I did like the one with the fixture list on ECFC on tour.

Redporky21

The club shop should sell cheap cravats and old man's hats just like tis.....

Mike Blackstone

The club shop should sell cheap cravats and old man's hats just like tis.....
Cheap cravats? Not from Ted Baker then?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok, so was back in the shop today and they now have lunchboxes, good seller for parents. A scarf and hat set, probably not much use at the mo, but could make a good Xmas pressie, and new car stickers which have the crest on it along with 'Pride of Devon'.

Also, they are selling 3 pairs of socks and are just asking for a minimum donation of £1.50 which will go to Pitch In.