• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New poster boys for the BNP.

SAXON

Baader-Meinhoff ?
Terrorists yes but I would say they were politically motivated.

SAXON

Only answer is Atheism, no one heard of an Atheist terrorist
Could have worded it better,can't think of any terrorist who killed in the name of Atheism.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Wouldn't any terrorist linked with marxism / communism be atheist? Tamil Tigers maybe? Just wondering ...

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could have worded it better,can't think of any terrorist who killed in the name of Atheism.
So you are now saying atheism doesn't work, since terrorists will just find some other excuse?

ForeverECFC

Stuff like this makes me wanna vote BNP.

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Total scum. I want to say what I'm thinking, but that will just lead me to being banned on here and I'm sure thats what those blokes would want, and it would be letting them win ;)

Voting BNP will sadly do nothing.

SAXON

So you are now saying atheism doesn't work, since terrorists will just find some other excuse?
It plainly wouldn't be a panacea for all world terrorism but in the context of the thread BNP Poster boys, (I doubt if they care about Shining Path,Baader-Meinhoff/R.A.F.,Nepalese Maoists,Contras,FARC etc.) it would have a significant effect in the U.K. as apart from a handful of animal rights extremists and Welsh Nationalist cottage burners(do they still exist?) virtually all terrorist attacks in the U.K. in the last 50 years have been religiously inspired.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you think IRA attacks were religiously inspired?

SAXON

Catholic/Protestant mutual hate, historically Catholics butchered thousands of protestants in Ireland, same as happened in France with the Hugenots and Cromwell didn't exactly make many friends in southern Ireland.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know the background, but surely the IRA were fighting a political fight, a united Ireland and all that? I doubt many saw it primarily as a religious struggle.