• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Moderator

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
So let's leave it there, eh? Its clear we'll NEVER agree.
Well done 2k, you lasted three days, good work pal, very impressive. (y)

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

I continue to find it so amusing that those who are so easily offended / quick to play the role of Goody Two-Shoes are generally the same people who love to dish it out.

Grecian2K

Well done 2k, you lasted three days, good work pal, very impressive. (y)
Ah, but my post was on points of DISagreement.

The fact that you actually, finally came out with something I agreed with (however inadvertent) was worthy of comment and praise I felt.

Kutgw!

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Sorry, just noticed this comment among the reams of other nonsense - assuming you will ignore my advice above, care to give me an example of when I have been two-faced?
Oi, monkey, are you going to put up, or apologise?

wemissmoxey

Oi, monkey, are you going to put up, or apologise?
Haven't looked yet.

Apologise ??? Not a chance pal, I think you are two faced, why would I apologise about something I believe to be true.

ps. Do you remember a month or two back when I did exactly the same to you regarding a comment you made about me ?? You didn't put up so why should I ?

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Haven't looked yet.

Apologise ??? Not a chance pal, I think you are two faced, why would I apologise about something I believe to be true.

ps. Do you remember a month or two back when I did exactly the same to you regarding a comment you made about me ?? You didn't put up so why should I ?
:D Thought it would be beyond you to either apologise or to back up your empty accusations, but hoped I was wrong.

Never mind eh?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gosh, just seen this thread. The PM sent to Rae should be a "banning for ever" offence.

Respect the forums; respect the mods who control it. Given that some people seem to invest so much of their life into posting, you'd think they'd be more respectful of the website and the people that make it possible. I mean it must be fun for some to come on here and wind people up and insult them for having the temerity to support the club in their chosen way of backing the manager, but the amount of aggression, bile, high-handed and unnecessary personal attacks we've seen from certain people on here - with little infraction - should make those posters reflect that they are lucky the exeweb disciplinary standards are much more liberal than most (almost all other) football supporters' websites.

wemissmoxey

What a total and utter crock of ****e.

If the mods feel my PM was a banning offence they are free to ban me, it really would not bother me, I guess they don't and I will repeat (once again) that I stand by every word of it.

Regarding your final comment about other sites, what on earth are you basing this on ??? Do you regularly post on lots of other football club forums ??

Last edited:

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I think that the FCAT Rae has neither seen fit to pursue an infraction herself, or via another mod, but to dismiss and ignore the PM in question speaks volumes.

Rae is an incredibly valuable, and a very welcome, addition to the moderating team. A person who has given back to the forums.

As I said, it speaks volumes.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a total and utter crock of ****e.
I rest my case.