• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New goalkeeper / s

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m hearing Alex Palmer from West Brom was going to sign in January but didn’t quite happen

Alistair20000

Scott Flinders is quite decent at our level and 6’ 4” but I think he may have signed a new deal at Cheltenham.

ChardGrecian

How about the guy from Grimsby.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scott Flinders is quite decent at our level and 6’ 4” but I think he may have signed a new deal at Cheltenham.
I'd be prepared for to pay a fee for Flinders. One of the best in L2 and already has a rapport with our fans. Maybe possible if Tilly is going the other way...?

Red Devon

I'd be prepared for to pay a fee for Flinders. One of the best in L2 and already has a rapport with our fans. Maybe possible if Tilly is going the other way...?
Would be good bit of business.

PeteUSA

Scott Flinders is a goalkeeper I've heard of, but I've learned that doesnt mean anything. I'd heard of Bobby Olejnik, and he turned out to be one of the worst City keepers in recent history!

Red Devon

Scott Flinders is a goalkeeper I've heard of, but I've learned that doesnt mean anything. I'd heard of Bobby Olejnik, and he turned out to be one of the worst City keepers in recent history!
Flinders keeps goal very much like Joe Day at Newport if that help.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

I thought your knowledge of goalkeeping and goalkeepers was 100% comprehensive Pate. :S

Another fallen idol :(

manc grecian

Flinders signed a two year deal a couple of months ago so can rule him out.

Andy Holloway

What a generous offer indeed, have you told the club yet?