• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New (Gay) Bar to open in excretia :

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster

tee hee G U F F O U R tee hee

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How is it gay?

A great place to go for hospitality, especially when watching League 1 football. Want an invite?

BUDLEIGH RED

Well who would'nt feel HAPPY to have a few pints in their?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is where desperately unhappy greek homosexuals meet up once every other week, 'commiserate' with each other about their 'leeky' defence and try to 'cheer' each other up by getting blotted and trying to get a rough hard sh@g just outside.

Well, that is what the rumour is anyway.

tee hee G U F F O U R tee hee

Incontinentia

BTI isn't a must-read contributor at the best of times, but going for a rather pointless homophobic line of attacks is a bit of a new low even for him.

It just has no place in the sport, and I'd have thought Torquay fans would be particularly aware of the issue given that one of their former players suffered so prominently and tragically from it in the not so distant past.

It's time for people to just grow up about this issue. No doubt we all have plenty of gay fans and they are as welcome as anyone else to the terraces and the social club as far as I'm concerned. I'd also hope the time is coming when any gay players feel at liberty to be open about it and not worry about getting hassle from morons.

I know this is a bit of a humourless post but it is quite a serious issue in the sport.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Inconsequentia, stick your political correctness babble up your excretian butt FFS. There are other 'humorless' gay threads active at present, so don't direct your childish babble at me.

I love the gays

Last edited:

Incontinentia

BTI - it isn't "political correctness babble". Homophobia is a real issue in the sport. Look at your threads again, replacing the word "gay" with "black" and you'll see what I mean.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
BTI - it isn't "political correctness babble". Homophobia is a real issue in the sport. Look at your threads again, replacing the word "gay" with "black" and you'll see what I mean.
So the numerous use of "homo park" (A favourite of that well known politically correct poster known as Sturtz) and "Torquay" is all right then is it?

Only on Exeweb eh?

jmgull

Not sure about a gay bar.........but it does look like a bit a sh*thole.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure about a gay bar.........but it does look like a bit a sh*thole.
Its quite nice actually. Didn't cost us too much to build either. :D