• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Directors appointed at City

REDMIKE

Company House has confirmed the appointment of the following new directors.

1 Mr David Mark Clough

2 Mr Clive Harrison (trustee)

3 Mr Andrew Craig Rothwell

There has been no reinations

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Umm, sorry, but what are reinations?

andrew p long

Umm, sorry, but what are reinations?
They are How you address reindeer if you don’t want to be accused of inappropriate behaviour

Or possibly resignations

iscalad

They are How you address reindeer if you don’t want to be accused of inappropriate behaviour

Or possibly resignations
Ok makes sense. Thanks. I bow to your superior knowledge of reindeer.

andrew p long

Ok makes sense. Thanks. I bow to your superior knowledge of reindeer.
PS it’s just a guess of mine. I suspect the dreaded spellcheck was in operation again.

( I had a narrow escape this morning. I had typed in ‘made I larf’ but the spellcheck corrected ‘larf’ to ‘large’. A hasty edit followed to avoid suggestions of a Freudian slip..)

Colesman Ballz

I find it really strange that the Club or Trust have made no announcements regarding these appointments. Who are they and what function is it intended that they fulfill ?

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't David clough the chap presenting the supporters' survey at the Trust AGM?

elginCity

( I had a narrow escape this morning. I had typed in ‘made I larf’ but the spellcheck corrected ‘larf’ to ‘large’. A hasty edit followed to avoid suggestions of a Freudian slip..)
(rofl)(rofl)

One trustee, two non-Trust, balance of power shifting ?

Boyo

I find it really strange that the Club or Trust have made no announcements regarding these appointments. Who are they and what function is it intended that they fulfill ?
This.

The appointment of new directors should surely warrant a press release. Lack of information and clarity results in confusion and suspicion.

Colesman Ballz

According to Companies House, Andrew Craig Rothwell is a 62 year old director at Ashfords LLP, so presumably a "legal eagle"