• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Away Shirt

OfficialECFC

Our new away shirt will be available at the club shop from midday today.

All the details here: http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/ClubShop/0,,10436~1780003,00.html

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will have a look tomorrow before the game, hopefully a long sleeve version will be available.

Just to clarify.... Does the shop open at 11am or midday? it says 11am on the website and midday on here.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Midday today, 11am tomo :)

greenawayr

**waits for first comment about article stating that the shirt on sale will be "identical" to ones worn at Leeds**

stuexeter

Is it available in the Tony Pryce store in town from today aswell?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
**waits for first comment about article stating that the shirt on sale will be "identical" to ones worn at Leeds**
haha I thought about it until I saw your comment.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will have a look tomorrow before the game, hopefully a long sleeve version will be available.
Got to cover them Tats up eh Red ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Got to cover them Tats up eh Red ?
Hardly, wouldn't have such graffiti on my body. Want one to help keep warm on those cold Saturday's up north.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if it's still the case, but didn't replica shirts always have to be short-sleeved?

Aside from my goalkeeper top, all the ones I've had have always been short-sleeved.