• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Neck Nomination.....

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
It's exactly how the government want us, load of feckin' sheep!! If only we got as passionate about things that really feckin mattered, I despair for the human race I really do!!

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Wake me up when we are up to 10 pints.

Now that's a proper binge. Or as Stroudy would call it, a week.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haven't their been some fatalities because of this?

Ridiculous idea.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster

Ridiculous idea.
Yup because the idiots that do it, aren't just downing a drink.

'Look how cool I am, I'll just down something that is poisonous, 5h1t, I'm dead' not that cool after all.

Seen a vid of a lad from plymouth, saying how he wouldn't follow in the stupid antics and instead would neck his cup of coffee before heading to work. Guess not everyone from Plymouth are idiots.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yup because the idiots that do it, aren't just downing a drink.

'Look how cool I am, I'll just down something that is poisonous, 5h1t, I'm dead' not that cool after all.

Seen a vid of a lad from plymouth, saying how he wouldn't follow in the stupid antics and instead would neck his cup of coffee before heading to work. Guess not everyone from Plymouth are idiots.
Well, you say that but have you tried necking a cup of hot coffee? Sounds like this person is your average Plymouth idiot to me.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, you say that but have you tried necking a cup of hot coffee? Sounds like this person is your average Plymouth idiot to me.
Was obvious it was only half a cup of coffee and if he's owt like me, he'll have forgot about it, so it would have been luke warm at best.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
The woman on a horse in Tesco necking a can of coke LOL.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster

Ridiculous idea.
No. Blaming the game is just an excuse. I think that the whole NekNomination thing is ****ing stupid, but to say that people die from it is silly. People have died because they're idiots when they're drunk and do idiot things. One of the people fell in a river, which happens alarmingly often anyway, in fact I seem to remember that about 3 weeks ago there was something in the news about a girl going missing on the way home from a night out. If I do something stupid when I'm drunk (e.g a few weeks ago I fell off my push bike) then I don't blame the drink, because it's my own stupid fault. Riding a push bike after 8+ pints is a ****ing idiotic thing to do, it's me that made that choice and it's me that's to blame for scraping my face across the pavement and it's me that still has the scar on his leg a number of weeks later.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
That said Jan, I once stood well close to a swan when binge drunk once. Still here and no broken arm. Magic

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
That said Jan, I once stood well close to a swan when binge drunk once. Still here and no broken arm. Magic
There's one particular Swan that it's very difficult to stand next to and not be binge drunk...no broken arm for me either, but I usually end up with a nasty hangover though.