• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nards is lazy!

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have to remember that we were spoilt for four seasons by having Stanno who chased and chased and chased for 90 minutes plus, non-stop, week in, week out. Anybody would seem lazy by comparision.

To be honest, I think Nardiello (and Cureton last season) would have really benefitted from playing along side Adam. He could pull the defences apart with his running and his strike partner would reap the rewards.

One of the 'laziest' players I ever saw at SJP was a certain Darren Rowbotham in our 89/90 season. He didn't do too badly.

LL

Liam McNamara

Well looks like a lots changed this week then!! Really don't know what's the matter with him!

ecfc01

Drop him from the first team,

Cider

Lazy, poor movement, poor touch, poor positioning, too easily muscled off the ball, totally outclassed by a 17 year old (good for you Tom and Happy Birthday for tomorrow) Can't believe he was allowed to stay on the pitch. Makes Logan look like a grafter! Just go or pull your finger out!

Is Nards carrying a knock?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have a feeling he's not fully fit.

Liam McNamara

Must be something wrong with him?! He just hasnt looked right so far. He does tend to moan at the supply of the ball alot but does nothing to get stuck in

older-codger

Have a feeling he's not fully fit.
Then he shouldn't be playing

Cider

If he is and it is the reason for his performance today he should be dropped until fit to play. He was useless today.

Grecian1966

Nards was my great hope in terms of a big money offer from a Championship team in January. On that performance he has no chance and I would like him to contrast himself with Makail Smith who far from spending the game in a huff chases every lost cause and makes chances for himself with his movement and guile - net result £2M+ move.