• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MySpace

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've got a myspace but there's sod all on it. I've also got two websites but I can't be arsed to do anything on any of them. I'm too busy keeping you lot in order......oh and chatting on msn. ;)
Can't you put photos of Newburygrecian in an 'adult carnival accessory' on your website?I'm certain he would appreciate it.....

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oooh, I'll see if I can find some. It'll give me something to do on my day off tomorrow. I'm sure I've got a video of us all playing sock cricket too!

P

pauldiamond

howzattttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

angelic upstart

Oooh, I'll see if I can find some. It'll give me something to do on my day off tomorrow. I'm sure I've got a video of us all playing sock cricket too!
The mental scars of me having to stop playing that game may well live with me forever...

newburygrecian

I've warned you lot already that I want picture approval on those (got to protect my image rights ;))

I'm quite scarred by stopping cricket to watch Transporter 2 as well. The cricket was so much more fun.

angelic upstart

Luckily for me i missed the film and ate the worlds largest veggie burger instead....halcyon days them.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I quite enjoyed the film to be honest. Anything with Jason Statham in has my utmost approval though...:p

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I quite enjoyed the film to be honest. Anything with Jason Statham in has my utmost approval though...:p
The post office lady getting turned on - Thats Horrible ;)

GrecianInWales

Which one of you lot is responsible for the 'Bring Back James Bittner' group then? :p

Last edited:

Eddy

Surely its all about Facebook these days, not myspace?

:)