• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My Tribute to Tony.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member

Last edited:

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Thanks zyderman.

Mods, is it possible to embed this?

I was at the away match v Leicester when we drew 1-1 Happy days.

plain capers

Oh happy days, I saw all the matches in that run. What joy Kells brought to us all.

Good times!

Any one else got more footage of Kell's?

I have the DVD of the 1981 cup run. I would advise any one to buy it from the reception or club shop! A peice of our history that will live in our memories for ever and a day!

RIP Tony! :(

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Goosebumps. I keep banging on about his first touch for the first goal, but I could watch that time and time again.

Has anyone got any footage of the away Leicester game where he turned and put in Pullar?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Goosebumps. I keep banging on about his first touch for the first goal, but I could watch that time and time again.

Has anyone got any footage of the away Leicester game where he turned and put in Pullar?
Somebody must have it somewhere Lammie. TBH, the club should have a tribute with this footage on the OS.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've got the cup run dvd with it on but I woudn't have a clue how to get it on here, plus it's probably illegal. I would just like people that haven't been fortunate enough to see any clips of him be able to watch a bit of TK Max. :)

Last edited:

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
TBH, I'd just You Tube it. If there is anything on sale at the club that this would effect (which I doubt) it's a different matter. Lammy, you know people. The worst you can do is ask. If they say no, so be it.

Best idea, of course, is as I said...

The club make a Tony Kellow tribute free to watch on the OS.