• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My times up.

ecfc01

Im not going to accuse you all of being racist but Ive decided to explain why my spelling is so bad,

I am Polish! trying to make a living here, I love Exeter and have been here for 3 years so my English is getting better, Hope this explains things

Thank you

Ecfc01

StixUK

Im not going to accuse you all of being racist but Ive decided to explain why my spelling is so bad,

I am Polish! trying to make a living here, I love Exeter and have been here for 3 years so my English is getting better, Hope this explains things

Thank you

Ecfc01
Call me old or just 'out of touch'? Is Polish the new word for incompetent? :p

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is Polish the new word for incompetent? :p
Rather too confusing an antonym for 'polished', I fear.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster

Thank you

Ecfc01
What type of polish? Shoe polish?...

Garth.Crooks

What type of polish? Shoe polish?...
Ease off memoman.

You are not that wonderful yourself.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I four one don't believe you. If you really are Polska bydlo write "I am ecfc01 a delightful Polish immigrant from far off Wallsall" for us. A word of warning if you use google translate I will know...

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe he could tell us some interesting stuff about Poland.

Here to be entertained.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I four one don't believe you.
Yeah, cos you are known for your honesty with your coke dealing mate and the gun in the face episode.

Raef Bjayou

You can't polish a turd...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
The hilarious thing is poult that even when I tell the truth you don't believe me. I don't give a sh*t one way or t'other because I have no respect for you but it's very amusing to watch.

You honestly have no idea who I am or what I do and even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Laughable really.