• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My first ECFC merchandise purchase will be.....

jmgull

For little Alfie......who celebrates his 1st birthday this w/end.

Exeter City FC doggie poo bags, now available at the ECFC shop......almost looking forward to scooping up his turd and admiring the sh*t stained ECFC club crest before it goes in the doggie poo bin.

Hearty congratulations to the ECFC "suit" who thought up that little commercial winner;)

Maybe Plainmoor and Home Park might have been a better market place for 'em but it certainly beats the ECFC 2 Oxford 1 mugs:)

Benguin

For little Alfie......who celebrates his 1st birthday this w/end.

Exeter City FC doggie poo bags, now available at the ECFC shop......almost looking forward to scooping up his turd and admiring the sh*t stained ECFC club crest before it goes in the doggie poo bin.

Hearty congratulations to the ECFC "suit" who thought up that little commercial winner;)

Maybe Plainmoor and Home Park might have been a better market place for 'em but it certainly beats the ECFC 2 Oxford 1 mugs:)
In a perverse way you have to admire the "suit" who did come up with this. He has widened the fundraising base of the club to include both the Torbay and Plymouth ares of the county. It's hard to think of a more effective way to get our rivals to contribute so generously to our 2010/2011 promotion push. Maybe while you are up in the capital you could grab a bulk order of bags for the other 2 Torquay fans.

Thanks again for your contribution to the club.

jmgull

In a perverse way you have to admire the "suit" who did come up with this.
Yep....i offered hearty congratulations in the OP.

Succesful football club merchandising is all about matching the product with the brand perfectly.....

Will Norrie take the credit?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry to disappoint but the crest isn't on the bag, but by all means if you want to come along and give us your money, by all means do so :D

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
While talking of commercial ventures...'

If it takes eight plastic bottles to make one Celtic shirt, how many plastic dustbins does it take to produce a Torquay one ;)

Dorchester Green

Tried searching on the net for an ECFC doggie poo bag. Is this one?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello DG. Do the good people of Dorchester still have that long fuzzy hair growing over their toes?
If the image IS of a bag, it's the bag that we are going to enjoy stuffing gargoile into next season.

Dorchester Green

Hello Geoff. Absolutely top banter, well done you.

(I don't think people from East Devon should go down the fuzzy haired toe route though.)

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
.....I have had my own excretian merchandise for years :

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello Geoff. Absolutely top banter, well done you.

(I don't think people from East Devon should go down the fuzzy haired toe route though.)
Why thank you DG. Praise from you is indeed.........

Is there any particular reason why you might choose an avatar featuring a man with an erect member? Just morbid curiosity you understand.