• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nor me the only girl band I could think of that had not already been mentioned - apart from Little Mix , Supremes , Three Degrees etc
Supremes would fit the first promotion winning team

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Supremes would fit the first promotion winning team
Nice one - also Diana Ross = Micky Ross 😀 (think we are morphing into the EACQ)

Alistair20000

Nice one - also Diana Ross = Micky Ross 😀 (think we are morphing into the EACQ)
Don't mention the bleddy Quiz. That is another of my questions that has been trashed.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't mention the bleddy Quiz. That is another of my questions that has been trashed.
Apologies 😇

STURTZ

However this finally pans out you deserve to set the next question.

I know the pain of putting in a long night shift and prising open the Spoonz defence only for some barsteward to nip in at the back and pinch 4 points and the glory with Alan Gow. :)
That must have hurt, the number of times you have brought that up? Still dining out on those 4 points me!:D:D:D:D

Colesman Ballz

Nor me the only girl band I could think of that had not already been mentioned - apart from Little Mix , Supremes , Three Degrees etc
Viola ! Mr Dozen stumbles across the girl band, Tis indeed Little Mix ! Cometh the hour, , , , etc.

Alistair20000

That must have hurt, the number of times you have brought that up? Still dining out on those 4 points me!:D:D:D:D
Yeah especially because the bleddy answer was staring me in the face and I failed to see it. :)

Colesman Ballz

Yeah especially because the bleddy answer was staring me in the face and I failed to see it. :)
What you mean like Richard Dryden was ?? Seems to be a pattern emerging !

Colesman Ballz

I fear that minds will be concentrating on finding the very tenuous link between the members of the 63-64 promotion squad and Little Mix, to the detriment of solving the last two remaining clues, so to redress the balance a little bit for extra clueage might be in order.

#4 A very striking lady in more ways than one !
#6 The Isley Brothers or Neil Young could help identify this band !

STURTZ

6 Barclay James Harvest?