• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Multis - are they really a problem?

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Getting paranoid now, staying in the shadows, back to the wall at all times, looking over the shoulder...this is all getting a bit too touchy feely for me!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Getting paranoid now, staying in the shadows, back to the wall at all times, looking over the shoulder...this is all getting a bit too touchy feely for me!
Wassup ? ? ? ?

Reggie T42

Wassup ? ? ? ?
Missed the bleddy game on Saturday....that's whats up! Went to Milton Keynes on Saturday...wrong bleddy week!

Alistair20000

missed the bleddy game on saturday....that's whats up! Went to milton keynes on saturday...wrong bleddy week!
eeyore :)

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi Guys,

Great start to the season you've had.

Regards,
Darren
What on earth is Walsall striker Darren Byfield doing on a thread about multis? ^o)

Reggie T42

No, it was ok, I planned it that way, multi...ing that is...getting updates on our game while I got p*ssed at an all afternoon/evening basherooney. Not looking forward to the drive back th MK next Sat though, especially if the headache hasn't gone by then.

Alistair20000

No, it was ok, I planned it that way, multi...ing that is...getting updates on our game while I got p*ssed at an all afternoon/evening basherooney. Not looking forward to the drive back th MK next Sat though, especially if the headache hasn't gone by then.
Great response; love the avatar. But two visits to MK ..................? :)

Reggie T42

Great response; love the avatar. But two visits to MK ..................? :)
Forced to go last Sat...family bash and all that. Tried to get it changed but Tis wasn't having any of it so got to go back on Sat..400mile round trip!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
And does it go wrong occasionally?
Very rarely.

Tada

Stephen Hawking

My work with Roger Penrose in the field of gravitational singularities disproved the existence of multis.

CIML