• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Multis - are they really a problem?

ecfc01

Yep, pretty much. If you have 2 internet connections (eg home and mobile, home and work or whatever), you can have 2 accounts and not get them flagged for multi-ing as long as you keep them seperate.
hmm sounds like an Experienced multi user

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
hmm sounds like an Experienced multi user
Either that or someone working in IT who's moderated forums before. I am, however, 100% multi-less.

This post is genuine.

Tim Long

So whatever happened with this ?

I note that, despite another thread on this forum stating that accounts do not lapse, some of the contributors to the previous 'multi' thread have 'disappeared' from the Exeweb members list whilst others have not posted since October 2007. I can only see one whose status is "Banned (duplicate)".

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Along come the multis to ruin a good thread, with their banal postings. Then you get sh*t threads like this. wtf?

ecfc01

Along come the multis to ruin a good thread, with their banal postings. Then you get sh*t threads like this. wtf?
Are you saying Garth is a multi? I have spoke to Garth many of times and he seems the real deal? I did think otherwise but I cant see it myself

Garth.Crooks

You bore me.

Get a job.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Divvy, it is with increasing regularity that I notice you are forgetting that, as your Divvy01 log in, your spelling and grammar is supposed to be awful.

Can you please explain how it is excellently worded and constructed in some post, but yet in others resembles, what I presume to be, Mongolian?

Lots of love

Spanks

Last edited:

ecfc01

Divvy, it is with increasing regularity that I notice you are forgetting that, as your Divvy01 log in, your spelling and grammar is supposed to be awful.

Can you please explain how it is excellently worded and constructed in some post, but yet in others resembles, what I presume to be, Mongolian?

Lots of love

Spanks
W*nks - Can you reiterate in English please.

After reading what I class is absolute jibberish and only seems to be rather time consuming,

I want examples of two different Posts, also my English is getting better, I am really overwhelmed that you have noticed.

Last edited:

ecfc01

Lots of love

Spanks
W*nk - are you suggesting, I myself happens to be a Multi?

Roy Hodgson

Garth you truly are a banal and pointless multi. You add nothing.

Last edited: