• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mugs

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I use an ECFC mug at work and make sure that people give it the respect that it deserves :D :D At home I have a few Man United mugs knocking about from when I was a nipper, they're mostly in with camping stuff and never used.

For when I'm really thirsty though I like to bring out the big guns. I'd always dreamed of having a cup capable of a pint of tea but when I finally found one it just wasn't enough so I looked for bigger and better things. When I began my search I never quite expected to find something which could hold a gallon of tea.....

Somehow the world seemed a different place after drinking from that cup. I ordered a large cappucino from Costa and nearly threw it back in their face with disgust....they don't even know what large is.

Grecian_Harryj

Just a purlpe ECFC mug which once used to be black, and for some reason which i cant remember a Bolton mug.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I use an ECFC mug at work and make sure that people give it the respect that it deserves :D :D At home I have a few Man United mugs knocking about from when I was a nipper, they're mostly in with camping stuff and never used.

For when I'm really thirsty though I like to bring out the big guns. I'd always dreamed of having a cup capable of a pint of tea but when I finally found one it just wasn't enough so I looked for bigger and better things. When I began my search I never quite expected to find something which could hold a gallon of tea.....

Somehow the world seemed a different place after drinking from that cup. I ordered a large cappucino from Costa and nearly threw it back in their face with disgust....they don't even know what large is.
Made i larf and larf
The chauffuer recons me and City Casual need one of those mugs!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
You need to tidy up, Jan. That place is a mess.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made i larf and larf
The chauffuer recons me and City Casual need one of those mugs!
It's worth it, you can never have too much tea* :D :D

Disclaimer: *This may not actually be true.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
You need to tidy up, Jan. That place is a mess.
I'm not tidying up......it's not my house. The lad staring into the giant tea lives there......he's a student.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want to know more about the giant chocolate digestive in the photo.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a giant digestive....that's pretty much it. Pack of digestives smashed up, bit of golden syrup to hold it together, cooked for a bit in the oven and then a bar of chocolate melted on the top. It was one of the most sickly things I've ever eaten :D :D

mole221

I am the proud owner of one of the mugs that nuneaton made for the FA cup game against us. It's a very nice mug.

stateless

i have a Bedford Town mug and very proud of it i am too.. being from Bedford originally.