• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most UNDER-rated band.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Vampire Weekend are fun.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vampire Weekend are fun.
just an example but this is one of the many bands ITT that are clearly not under rated.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
just an example but this is one of the many bands ITT that are clearly not under rated.
Really? Admitably A-punk received a lot of radio play last year.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Vampire Weekend are always on the radio. Ergo, they can not be deemed 'under-rated'.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Hours. Got to agree with whoever said that. Sound like a Liverpoool band from the 80s, therefore not fashionable (unlike Vampire Weekend who are just OK) but good songs, a good singer and probably great live though I haven't seen them (come down to Cape Town Antony, I'll get you a gig!). They don't trade off their 'sound' like so many bands do these days, it's about the songs. And I would say the mosy underrated band in the indie rock genre of the last ten years is definitely The Eels. Can never work out why they aren't a big pop band, a household name, when Coldplay are.

Ariel Manto

It's probably Abba.