• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most Improved Player......

Borat

My MIP this season would be James Dunne...after a slow start with a few bench appearances, he really come on and is the hard tackling, hard working player that we needed! Other mentions would be Duffy, Sercs and Bertie!!! :)

Ideas?......

Last edited:

C0CK-N0SE

Steve Tully for me, gets better every season.

Duffy. He is now indispensable whereas at start of the season there were a number of question marks as to how good he was.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Duffy - forging a stronger relationship with MAtty each match.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Duffy is starting to show on a more consistent basis why it was he was in recent years a Wales International.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Duffy gets my vote too for the way he orders the back four around and the fact that his performances and understanding with Matty T and Tully are getting better and better.

Ryan Harley looks a cut above most in League 1 so he gets my vote.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If they key phrase is "Most Improved" rather than "Best Player" then I would suggest Dunne or Sercombe.

liam sercombe is now looking a quality player
and improving with every game

grecian till i die

Stanno people said back in the confrence he was not good enogh now look at him imprived each league we have been in.