• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe v Exeter City matchday thread

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
And the point is, that Seaborne should never have placed Jonesy under that sort of pressure in the first place.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys and Gals...
I found your commentary to be fine on Saturday, as it is for almost every away game I listen to. Having seen the Cozic incident a few times I still can't work out what went on and that's exactly how it came across on Saturday which is really what I'm after. As you say there were a lot of baffled people with that one.

As far as the goal goes I also didn't quite see what happened when watching the highlights and being as you cleared up the confusion anyway I don't see the problem. If you read any match day thread on here then you see that people see incidents differently at the game and as a commentator you can only ever call the game as you see it.

One thing I would say is that when I hear "a long pass over the top from Seaborne looking for Stansfield" (or similar) I pretty much envision a f*** ugly hoof ball aimlessly up the pitch ;) :p :D

The mighty Grecian

How did Watson do, according to the reports him and Stansfield were involved in the build up to the goal

maybe its time Watson and Stansfield started together???

Last edited:

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
How did Watson do, according to the reports him and Stansfield were involved in the build up to the goal

maybe its time Watson and Stansfield started together???
IIRC Watson had nout to do with the goal.

If he had had the chance that Stanno had at the end would he of scored? Who knows. For me Stanno is the better option to start with Watson coming on late.