• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

More changes to the FA Cup

exespur

I think the solution personally is a smaller PL with 18 teams as opposed to 20. Guaranteed 4 games less a season. Keep replays maybe drop 2 leffed semis in league cup, semis are the only round where there's 2 legs in the League cup.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The solution is for certain teams to stop being greedy fuckfaces

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the solution personally is a smaller PL with 18 teams as opposed to 20. Guaranteed 4 games less a season. Keep replays maybe drop 2 leffed semis in league cup, semis are the only round where there's 2 legs in the League cup.
Smaller PL = smaller Sky deal. So won't happen

exespur

Smaller PL = smaller Sky deal. So won't happen
Need to find a compromise with the PL clubs otherwise we all getted ****** over

tea stand

1713553588131.png

tea stand

1713553675674.png

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably not, but if it was to grow and include clubs further up the chain?
It would have to be the majority of EFL clubs pulling out of the competition. A fans protest is too easily ignored by the men in suits.

Radio Free Skaro

Nah, I see what you mean but nah, The PL was created smaller orginally that was the whole point. If you make the Premier League smaller still less clubs benefit and relegation and promotion to the PL may be restricted - its the start of a slippery slope my friend

Radio Free Skaro

Should Exeter City boycott the FA Cup ? Accrington Stanley are seriously considering it..

Accrington’s Andy Holt tweeted that it was important to fight the change “with all our might” and said: “I would support a boycott if enough clubs feel the same

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The FIRST THEATRE OF DREAMS for Grecians - looks like pitch was done by Chas !