• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

More bad news for the scum

FAN-TATIC

Arent They're Japenease Owners Thinking About Pulling Out Or Am i Wrong?
You know what the Japs are like, when the going gets tough......commit suicide!

FAN-TATIC

Sheesh, I read the name Peter Ridsdale and laughed!

Reidy and Ridsdale.

What track records!
They are damned good at putting Football Clubs in the sh*t, show some respect man!

rogerc

ops, wrong button.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just had a read through pasoti and you can see the last 2 years of rumours, misinformation and various board members talking sh*te, coming to a head.

I hate Argyle, but even I feel a little sorry for them reading through their posts, they literally do not have a clue what's going on.

Upside is they'll be a struggling L2 side next year and we get Noone ;)

geoffwp

they didnt help us when we where in the sh*t!!
Perhaps not the club Liam, though I'm not sure about that either, but certainly quite a few of their fans did. I would have no hesitation in celebrating big time and taking the **** remorselessly if they were relegated, even into the non league wilderness. I wouldn't want to see them go totally under though, for the sake of all the decent people who have the misfortune to be a supporter. No point in not having an Argyle to beat and humiliate.

southamptongrecian

Perhaps not the club Liam, though I'm not sure about that either, but certainly quite a few of their fans did. I would have no hesitation in celebrating big time and taking the **** remorselessly if they were relegated, even into the non league wilderness. I wouldn't want to see them go totally under though, for the sake of all the decent people who have the misfortune to be a supporter. No point in not having an Argyle to beat and humiliate.
agree with you 100%.

Raef Bjayou

This type of financial mismanagement would not have occurred with my managerial capabilities at the helm.

wemissmoxey

This type of financial mismanagement would not have occurred with my managerial capabilities at the helm.
Raef,

you are a useless dandy.

fade1nout

And how do you know that? I do believe that Gary Sawyer and Wayne O'Sullivan were loaned to us whilst their wages were still paid by Arg***e as a gesture of help and other things went on behind the scenes to help us out.

I certainly don't want to see them go bust............indeed, how many HMRC winding-up orders actually get as far as that. 99.9% of them end up either extending the deadline or agreeing a repayment plan.
Didn't they also let our players use their team coach. Seem to remember many on here not happy because our team were turning up at away matches with "Plymouth Argyle and "Ginsters" emblazoned on the side of the coach!

I don't care much for them but I don't want them to go out of existence for the reasons others have already cited.

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Yep, I'm also in that camp. Wouldn't want to see them out of business but don't mind their continual descent ...