• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Month of September

ecfctis

Following what appeared to be a largely negative and despondent post in the aftermath of a slightly flattereing 3-0 reverse at Bournemouth, I thought it worth pointing out, if you have not already done so, the month of September for ECFC in L1 returned 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 defeat. Six games played, pretty hectic month. and 11 points. Now if each month produced that return we would be pretty near the play-offs, and all this with Matty T out, and injuries to 2 of the 4 up front. Come on, lets all cheer up!!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, not a bad month at all. Before those 6 games i'd have been content with 10 points considering we had 4 away games in that run.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No manager of the month for Tis. Probably a good thing.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
am very glad about that but am i right in thinking he has never won it? if so very strange although i suppose there wasn,t a tinpot version.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
am very glad about that but am i right in thinking he has never won it? if so very strange although i suppose there wasn,t a tinpot version.
There is a Conference MOtM, but I'm pretty sure he has never won the "coveted" prize. Shows consistency over boom 'n' bust, I guess.

Last edited:

IndoMike

No manager of the month for Tis. Probably a good thing.
Nobody bloody knows where Exeter is except us.. Have you seen the BBC Div 1 page? Hardly a mention for us or our games : Even the B'mouth v City game was given little priority. Radio Devon of course is all frikking Gargle and Chiefs (RD's new pet subject). And you pay your licenses for that..

Poultice

Nobody bloody knows where Exeter is except us..
Norrie found it ok.

IndoMike

Norrie found it ok.
Don't get me started : I'm in a good mood

Cravat

Norrie found it ok.
Like a st-st-st-stuck record.

Alistair20000

Norrie found it ok.
I thought he had a chauffeur ?