• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Modern Warfare 3 Group & Clan?

CACAHUETES

Def possibility,pi553d off with Fifa 12 already.
How come? (characters)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Def possibility,pi553d off with Fifa 12 already.
Are you Piston Scrumpy?

MikeGrecian

Are you Piston Scrumpy?
Quite often yes,i've realised im sh!t at Fifa 12.won 30 odd lost 130 odd very rarely venture there online now to save embarassment.:$

MikeGrecian

:S
How come? (characters)
See above post,Fifa far to fiddly nowadays

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
My FIFA12 disc has got a laser scratch. It works up to when I concede a goal for some reason. If I get a working disc from somewhere and install it on my xbox, will the scratch disc work okay then, without the need for the new disc?

MikeGrecian

My FIFA12 disc has got a laser scratch. It works up to when I concede a goal for some reason. If I get a working disc from somewhere and install it on my xbox, will the scratch disc work okay then, without the need for the new disc?
Afraid not as the disc is also needed to be read at the same time otherwise you could just borrow a game install it and never buy it.:'(

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Afraid not as the disc is also needed to be read at the same time otherwise you could just borrow a game install it and never buy it.:'(
Yeah but what if I used my partially working disc for that. Then sold the working game after I installed it, meaning I don't have to spend another 30 odd quid.

MikeGrecian

Yeah but what if I used my partially working disc for that. Then sold the working game after I installed it, meaning I don't have to spend another 30 odd quid.
But you would still be using a faulty disc as the xbox still has to read the disc so it won't solve the problem im afraid,installation only cuts down on loading times and smooths out some issues that certain games have,although imo i cant see any difference:(

MikeGrecian

If all else fails i know where you can get a reasonably priced,mint copy of the game for £20;)